The quality of our Talc is ensured by a two tier quality management system. Systematic sampling of ore and talc powder is done from time to time. Our talc is regularly analyzed for elements which are of importance to our customers. Whiteness, which is a very important criterion for most of our customers, is controlled regularly. Whiteness, brightness and color characterization of our talc is done in-house on ultra-modern equipment. Our laboratories are well equipped for various aspects of powder characterization. Powder properties are measured regularly depending upon the parameters required by our customers.
We have a competent team of R&D personnel who can understand the customers' needs, thereby enabling us to not only recommend the right product to our customers, but to also produce tailor made products, if required. We are always keen to interact with our customers to produce better products for them progressively. The policy of the company is to supply High Level Quality Products matching with International Standards and this is achieved through rigorous quality control with the purpose of eliminating defects at every level of products.
Our Quality Control Measures Include
- Sampling, testing, selection and approval of all basic raw material at the mining sources
- Testing of the raw material for all the specifications after receiving at the factory
- Testing through the production process
- Final testing and approval
- Selection testing and approval of high quality packing material like HDPE bags/Paper bags and machine stitching of all the bags after properly weighing it
- If required palletization of properly filled, and machine stitched bags on good quality, strong pellets and thereafter, stripping with special plastic strip
- Final inspection of material during stuffing/loading of container at our factory
The name of “Feldspar” refers to group of Aluminum Silicate of potassium, sodium and calcium. The chief use of Feldspar is in the Ceramic and Glass Industries. Smaller quantities are used in the manufacturing of Tiles, Whiteware, and Sanitaryware. Other uses of Feldspar include Catalysts, Acid resistant and Decorative Stone as a flux or binding agent in certain scanning Soaps and artificial teeth.
Above are based on our research as well as research of others. However, this document is not contractual and nothing in it constitutes a warranty (expressed or implied) that the goods described are accurate and fit for a particular purpose of the customer. Purchasers are advised to make their own test to determine the suitability.
The company is known as one of the foremost Dolomite Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. Our Dolomite is offered in a wide array, which is high in demand all across the country. We offer Dolomite in Powder form, Stoneform, Chips form, and Calcined Dolomite. Our Dolomite is used in making steel and iron. Moreover, we have Silica, Alumina, Potassium Oxide, Sodium Oxide, Titanium Oxide, Calcium Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, etc.
Loss on ignition mines of Dolomite assists us in maintaining its quality. The Dolomite can be availed from us at reasonable prices.
- For Iron and Steel Industry : Dolomite is used in Iron and Steel Industry as refractory raw materials and a fluxFerro Manganese : Contains MgO 19 to 20%, CaO 28 to 30%, SiO2 2 to 5% and R2O3 2 to 2.5%.
- For Glass
- For certain commercial glass, the Fe2O3 content up to 0.25% is permissible
- For truly colorless glass Fe2O3 content of 0.04% (max.) is sometimes specification
- For Fertilizer Industry : Contains CaCO3 + MgCO3 90% (min.) and SiO2 5% max
- Inferior grade Dolomite Limestone of 15-20% MgO can be used as soil conditioner
- Lime : Contains - CaCO3 58 – 75%, MgCO3 28-48% and other constituent should be less than 3%
- Magnesium Metal
- Contains : MgO 40.5%, CaO 58.10%, Fe2O3 0.8% and insoluble 0.6%
- Chemical Formulae : CaMg(CO3)2
- A soil conditioner
- Steel melting shop
- Detergents and soaps
- Ink industry
- Iron and steel
- Powder coating
- Ceramic industry
- High degree of whiteness
- Low moisture content
- Environment friendly
- Slow reaction with acids
- High magnesium content
- High density