Home » Natural Minerals » Mica Mineral >> Mica Flakes
Mica Flakes are commonly used in water-based and oil-based oil well drilling operations. The company is one of the leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Mica Flakes. Mica Flakes are used in various industries due to their unique properties. We offer Mica Flakes at reasonable prices.
Available In Three Grades
- Coarse Mica Flakes
- Medium Mica Flakes
- Fine Mica Flakes
- Prevent loss of circulation and seepage
- Seal-off the lost circulation zones
- Facilitate the overlapping of particles to form a layer or wall and acts as a sealant
- Help seal porous formations
- Contributes to regain circulation keeping the solids in suspension
||Flexible, non-adhesive, pearly silver flakes.
||2.2 - 2.8
||270-320 Kg/m3 (0.17-0.20 gm3/cc)
|pH (BS 3483)
|Moisture @ 100oC
||Less than 0.25%
|Water Solubility (BS 1775)
||Inert. No reaction with hydrocarbons, acids, brines and water
|Oil Absorption (BS 1775)
|Effect on Mud
||No adverse effect on properties and components of oil or water base muds.